Join Our Team
Waconia: School Age Specialist (FT), Assistant Pre-Kindergarten Teacher (FT) Assistant Teacher (FT Float Position)
Chanhassen: Preschool Assistant Teacher (FT), Pre-Kindergarten Teacher's Aide (FT) Afternoon Teacher's Aide (3:30 pm-6:15 pm M-F)
Carver: All Positions
Children of Tomorrow Learning Center is currently seeking qualified, energetic, loving individuals to join our team of professionals. We receive many praises from our families that their children LOVE their teachers and the staff that work at Children of Tomorrow.
If you are interested in joining us, please review the benefits below. Fax or mail the employment application to the Chanhassen location.
Staff BenefitsChildren of Tomorrow Learning Center believes that every child should have the opportunity to learn with their own style! We do not provide specific curriculum to follow-just the objectives. Every child learns differently and we want you to think outside the box. Get messy, go outside, be creative, sing, dance! Whatever it takes…we need you to create the “Children of Tomorrow” Our School environment is professional yet comfortable.
After 90 days of employment with our company working 30 hours or more/week, you may be eligible for the following:
- Medical insurance coverage (Employer pays ½ of the employee)
- Dental insurance coverage (Employee pays whole amount)
- Simple retirement plan-up to 3% match
- Discount on tuition for staff children
- Professional training that is provided and paid for by Children of Tomorrow
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
Requirements of Employees
- Staff are required to wear their name badge while on duty
- Ripped or torn clothes, tank tops, immodest clothes, and clothing with transfers, such as T-shirts or sweatshirts with logos (other than COT) on them are not acceptable.
- No bare midriffs are allowed
- Staff must have reliable transportation to and from work and be on time
- All staff must be able to perform all job duties assigned
- Pass a background check on all staff prior to hiring.