Children of Tomorrow Locations
Childcare in the Minneapolis West Metro including: Chanhassen, Waconia, Norwood Young America, and Carver
Children of Tomorrow offers second-to-none childcare to the southwestern suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our locations include Chanhassen, Waconia, Norwood Young America, and Carver (Carver opening September 2017).
Each of our childcare centers offer:
- NAEYC-certified, clean, and educational environments for children 6 weeks to 9 years of age
- Low-turnover staff with degrees in elementary education, early childhood education, and child psychology
- Educational and growth opportunities including sign language, Spanish curriculum, technology lessons, health and fitness plans, and integrated music
- Personalized care and learning to meet each child’s needs
- Excellent communication and partnerships with parents
All our centers operate by the standards set by our philosophy. Read More.Contact us to set up a tour of any of our locations today. We can’t wait to meet you and your family.