School AgeChildren of Tomorrow After School Program is a place for fun, learning and growth. After school students range in age from 6 to 9 years old. During the school year the bus company that the school district contracts will drive the children to and from school. We are on the bus line for all public and private elementary schools.
Students participate daily in activity zones called Learn, Create and Play. After arriving from school, students have a nutritious snack and have an opportunity to:
- Work on their homework with a skilled teacher to provide tutoring support and answer questions, check for accuracy and challenge them to complete their school assignment in the Learn area.
- Access COT’s amazing library of books.
- Engineering, with the opportunity to build and construct fun items like models and rockets
- Science, cooking and art and crafts. They’ll learn to express their creativity while sharing and having fun as well as a weekly opportunity to cook
- Highly critical STEM skills (science, technology, engineering and math).
- Everyday, school age students will have structured time to play and just be a kid. In the Play area, students are encouraged to:
- Stay fit and compete to relieve stress and learn about sportsmanship and teamwork, both indoors and outside on our playgrounds.
- COT has a well-stocked playground with balls, games, jump ropes and areas for safe climbing where your school age student can relieve the pressures of their day and have fun with their friends
There are no make-up days for vacation or absences.
There are always fun days and a positive experience at Children of Tomorrow!
*After School Program is available at select locations.