Tour Our Centers
We encourage you to come in and see for yourself why Children of Tomorrow is a unique learning center that you and your children will love. To set up a tour, simply call us at either our Chanhassen or Waconia Center.
Questions to ask while touring a center:
- May I drop in at anytime?
- May I participate in program planning?
- May I take part in special events or trips?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What are the fees?
- What does this include?
- Are there any extra fees (such as activity fees or enrichment opportunities) in addition to the cited standard fees?
- Is there a reduction in fees if my child is sick or takes vacation?
- What happens if my child is ill or is injured at the center?
- Are the caregivers trained in child development?
- What are the hiring procedures?
- What is the tenure of the staff (feel free to ask about teachers who would be specific to your child’s class)?
- May I contact staff references?
- Is there a parents’ group or program?
- Are there restrictions of who may pick up my child?
- What is the staff-to-child ratio in the classroom my child will be in? Does this ratio change throughout the day or will it always remain at or below this level?
Note: These questions were taken from Robin McClure at About.com