Support, Encourage, & Empower Children Each Day
Children of Tomorrow is growing fast! We always welcome applications from qualified, energetic, loving individuals who are ready to join our team of professionals. Check out our current open positions as well as the many benefits of joining the Children of Tomorrow team.
“I have always had my heart set on working in a elementary school, but now working for COT and being with the best staff ever I can't see myself working anywhere else."
Current Openings & Employment Benefits
School Age Specialist (FT)
Assistant Pre-Kindergarten Teacher (FT)
Assistant Teacher (FT Float Position)
Preschool Assistant Teacher (FT)
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher’s Aide (FT)
Afternoon Teacher’s Aide (3:30 pm-6:15 pm M-F)
Children of Tomorrow Learning believes that every child should have the opportunity to learn, no matter their learning style! We provide our teachers with curriculum objectives and ask the teachers to best implement them in their own classroom. Get messy, go outside, be creative, sing, dance–whatever it takes to support and encourage the growth of your classroom. Our environment is professional, yet comfortable.
After 90 days of employment with Children of Tomorrow working 30 hours or more per week, you may be eligible for the following:
- Medical insurance coverage (Employer pays ½ of the employee)
- Dental insurance coverage (Employee pays whole amount)
- Simple retirement plan-up to 3% match
- Discount on tuition for staff children
- Professional training that is provided and paid for by Children of Tomorrow
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
After six months of employment with Children of Tomorrow, you may also be eligible for tuition reimbursement to further your career with Children of Tomorrow.
Children of Tomorrow is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staff are required to wear their name badge while on duty
- Ripped or torn clothes, tank tops, immodest clothes, and clothing with transfers, such as T-shirts or sweatshirts with logos (other than COT) on them are not acceptable.
- No bare midriffs are allowed
- Staff must have reliable transportation to and from work and be on time
- All staff must be able to perform all job duties assigned
- Staff must pass a background check prior to hiring