Chanhassen Children of Tomorrow Childcare Center
Caring for children ages 6 weeks to 9 years
Children of Tomorrow’s Chanhassen location was the first to open in 2000 and set the standard for childcare that is now represented throughout all our locations. Prior to opening Children of Tomorrow in Chanhassen, owner Aleta Mechtel worked as a kindergarten teacher. Her goal in opening a childcare center was to provide a family-based center that offered unique curriculum and felt like home for her families. Her passion for childcare, experience, and knowledge launched Children of Tomorrow’s success in Chanhassen.
Our Chanhassen location offers:
- Large play areas, climbing structures, walking trails, and wildlife. It’s easy to build large muscle skills in Chanhassen!
- A nearby public park that offers a large field for playing
- Clean, gorgeous, and bright classrooms featuring beautiful artwork
- Educational programs that include: Spanish, music, physical fitness and nutrition
- A center that aligns with our goals and missions for every Children of Tomorrow location
Children of Tomorrow meets the educational objectives of all learners while fostering healthy self-esteem and student success in all areas of life.
16 months up to 36 months
The toddler rooms at Children of Tomorrow provide highly-active play focused on language and social development, self-help skills, and creativity for children around ages 18 months to 36 months of age.
3-5 years old
The preschool program at Children of Tomorrow provides personalized curriculum focused on helping preschoolers learn and grow both academically and socially for children ages 3-5 years old.
The pre-kindergarten program at Children of Tomorrow teaches children foundations for a successful elementary transition, helping children strengthen their social skills, interact with their peers, and build confidence as they move into their school years. Children enter the pre-kindergarten program after preschool and before kindergarten.